Monday 7 July 2014

I Literally Can't Even...

I think I have acquired a new boyfriend.

I really have some mixed feelings about it.


We met on OKCupid, and decided to meet fairly quickly. Decent match percentage, I guess, but I guess we were both somewhat lonely.

He's a demon in the sack. Which is good.

He doesn't seem very ambitious though, which is something of a concern...

Love in the slums. At least he's a creative type like me, I guess. Bit arrogant. Bit out there. It's like dating myself, and I'm not sure if I like it.

And of course, I wind up feeling like I'm cheating on my ex.

Considering I've known the guy for four days, I'm starting to think that maybe this is a rebound. Which I'm mostly okay with, but I don't know. I'm not even sure if I'll ever see him again.

And I might be okay with that.

All of this is very out of character for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment